8869HA (21906 acres)
For Sale by Private Treaty
Being offered with working plant, 270 Breeders plus replacements.
ED WOOD 0428 874 240 email@example.com
Thoughtfully developed by its current owners whom have been responsible for considerable infrastructure upgrades.
It has a secure cover of perrenial grasses with Buffel widely spread throughout.
The continued development of subdivision fencing will enhance the ability to spell country after grazing thus aiding continued pasture development.
With a, good mix of warm country and room to move, its position on the door step of the Belyando and Western plains fattening country is a valuable asset . Stock are in excellent healthy condition with all dry cattle being in forward to prime condition. Ideal additional area.
110km North West of Jericho, 60 km East of Aramac on the water shed of the Alice River.
AREA & TENURE:
8869 ha (21906 acres)
L1 GH9: GHFL 2/3944: PAR CARNEGIE (8081Ha) &
L4 CNA36: SL2/38265: RESERVE 8: PAR BOONGOONDOO (787.4Ha).
Barcaldine Regional Council Rates are approximately $1209.05 / 6 Months. (22/10/2014)
Grazing Homestead Freeholding Lease.
$1218.18 pa. (instalment Scheme) . Balance to pay= $12,000
Serviced with Rural Power, STD telephone, Satellite internet and twice weekly mail service from Aramac. Formed gravel road, with a formed Internal access road of 14 KM.
Serviced by Distance Education, although Aramac has primary schooling. Primary Health Care facilities, hotel, rural supplies, are available in Aramac and Jericho. It’s a further 67 Km on sealed road to Barcaldine which Tertiary schooling, Hospital and extended shopping facilities. Live weight selling complex ‘s plus all modern facilities in Barcaldine, Blackall, Longreach and Emerald.
• Considered frost fee
• 2600 ha (6500ac) pulled between 2000 and 2002. PMAV is registered.
• Timber splits:
o 6400 ha Reid River Box and Broadleaf Ironbark, Desert Oak
o 980 ha Bloodwood and Yellow jack, Applejack
o 780 ha Poplar Box, Narrow Leaf Ironbark, Deadfinish
o 370 ha Bendee, Lancewood
o 300ha Yapunyah Jump ups and Scarps.
NB: An area of Heartleaf has been securely fenced.
• Principally country of flat to long slope, rising from the East to Scarps on the Western Boundary. Open forest, with areas of dense undercover.
• Grassed with Buffel-very widely spread, Soft Spinifex, Forest Blue, and many Native Forest Grasses, importantly perennial in nature. Seca is very evident across a wide area
• 2 dams, 4 equipped Springs with a long history of permanence , and linked .1 bore, 16 troughs, 5 x 10000ltr Poly tanks throughout run.
• Extensive pipeline systems, 16 k/m of new 63mm, balance 50mm poly pipe.
• Bore pumping from 38 Metres depth. Equipped with electric submersible pump powered by Solar panels. Mains power is within 20 Mtrs.
• The pipeline network is based on a Bore at elevation, and Springs at the house connected by 6 Km of 63MM poly pipe. Water can be sent many ways and pressured from gravity and or an inline electric pump. It’s a simple practical system. 50MM is also used.
• 500MM (20 Inches) per annum.
• Timber renovated Homestead.
• School House,
18 x 8 metre steel 5 bay shed.
• Fuel Tanks
• Molasses storage Tanks.
• 9 paddocks, 4 Holding paddocks, numerous watering squares, 18km lanes.
• Internal fencing is mainly 3 barb,
• New internal fencing is steel end assemblies, steel post construction 3 and 4 Barb. Boundary is principally 4 Barb or Wire Netting in stock prove condition. Most of the boundary has been renewed or upgraded in past 10 years.
1 set, at Homestead, serviced by laneway. Contains water, drafting, loading, branding and Vet crush facilities.
Main Race, Calf race, 4 way draft pound are steel. Balance new steel or timber in sections of least pressure.
o Komatsu Traxavator, with Bucket, rippers and 14 ft walk-in Stick rake,
o Grader- Drumco 600. 190Hp 13ft Blade,
o Products in Stock. Molasses, Cotton Seed to be valued at settlement.
o 7.5KVA Backup generator hard wired.
270 Cows/Heifers and unknown number of followers.
53 Replacement weaner Heifers.
CC: 425 Breeder Cows
Cattle are in excellent condition. Bulls are with Breeders all year.
Property has been improved with considerable water and fencing development. The program of development is ongoing but the main work has been completed. A carrying capacity of 425 Breeder Cows is considered secure as the development program comes on stream.
Movement of the herd is considered simple due to water and fencing upgrades using spears squares and laneways..
Buffel grass is widespread and well established. We are pleased to invite inspections
Disclaimer; The above report has been prepared by Belyando Livestock and Property based on the information supplied by the property owner and other credible sources. Every endeavour has been made to verify its accuracy. Whilst we trust the information to be correct, we make no warranties or guarantees and the prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and research.